The Conqueror Journalism

The Conqueror

The Conqueror Journalism

The Conqueror

The Conqueror Journalism

The Conqueror

The New Star of Los Altos High School

A new star has arrived at Los Altos High School this year, the freshman Michael Wilson,
aka ‘Lil Mig’.
Michael is a 14-year-old boy, who has been making music for about a year. His genre of
music is rap, and he is starting his career as a rapper.
‘Lil Mig’ does music because he enjoys it. “I had just thought about making music and
you are able to make new friends while doing it.” Lil Mig said.
Lil Mig’s goal is to become a famous and recognized rapper. He is a very talented person
and is starting his way to achieve his goal.
Besides being talented, Mig is also a very kind and humble person, who does well in
school with good grades, and is also on the football team, Lil Mig is full of virtues.
One thing that inspires him is people recognizing and giving him compliments about his
music. “I enjoy it, it helps me to make new friends and sometimes random people come to me
and say that they like my music and it’s cool to have the thought of that.” said Lil Mig.
Although his greatest inspiration is his mother and where she comes from, because she
had been through a lot and he cannot imagine being in that position, he is grateful for all her
efforts, Mig wants to make her proud.

We can find him on social media, on Instagram as ‘lilmig_oncloud’ and on music
platforms as ‘Lil Mig’.
“Something that helps me is to ask someone for advice, and that helps to understand that
you are not the only one going through something similar,” said Lil Mig.
Lil Mig is an example of doing what you love and not being afraid to try something new,
or what you enjoy doing.
He is pursuing his dreams, and we should support people like him.