The Conqueror Journalism

The Conqueror

The Conqueror Journalism

The Conqueror

The Conqueror Journalism

The Conqueror

UNICEF Coordinated a Halloween Costume Donation Drive with Renaissance

Every year UNICEF partners with the Los Angeles Children’s Hospital or the Ronald McDonald
House, to donate new costumes for the children who need it.
This year LAHS UNICEF is doing a Halloween Costume Donation Drive and is partnering with a
lead from Renaissance, and they are working together to advertise and to carry out the event.
The senior, Caitlyn Sun, who is the vice-president of LAHS UNICEF is in charge of putting on
this event.
“We take any new costume donations, and we donate to children that can’t afford them, or for
children that need them for Halloween,” Caitlyn said.
If you want to donate any new costumes, you can drop them off in A5 or bring them to the
recycling drive on October 25, 2023.
Even if you cannot donate a costume you can still help with the donation drive.
“People can help us by reposting advertisements or also just spreading the word.” Caitlyn said.
The donation drive ends on October 25, so people can still help with this donation drive.
“I want to encourage a lot of people to donate, because I reach out to the Los Angeles Children
Hospital and also the Ronald McDonald House and they told me that after the pandemic a lot of support
has been lost, for the lack of community engagement, so this way it is good to help to get the community
involved and help those children in need,” Caitlyn said.
People can go to the Instagram page, which is @unicef_lahs to obtain more information.

If students want to support this cause you can still do so and even if you cannot support with
material resources you can also tell more people so they know about this event, and together help the
children who need it.