The Conqueror Journalism

The Conqueror

The Conqueror Journalism

The Conqueror

The Conqueror Journalism

The Conqueror

Felixito Crowned 2023 HOCO King

Felexito Vidana has impacted Los Altos High School tremendously. He has caused quite
an impact on Los Altos High as he was recently named 2023 Los Altos Homecoming King.
After being nominated for Homecoming, Felixito was ready to win, even from the first
round he was determined to win Homecoming king.
“I was confident that I would advance to the second round, but I wasn’t sure because
there was a lot of competition,” said felixito. Felixito had a huge impression on voters and was
recognized as his creative propaganda poster to receive more votes.
“The ideas for the posters came to me because I am a very creative person and from the
advice of some friends,” said Felixito.
The posters achieved their purpose, which was for the school to find out who was
participating in Homecoming King and for people to get to know Felixito, “I’m pretty sure the
posters worked, ” he said.
Felixito wanted to win this since the selections started. “I think I will win, you always
have to have confidence.” Felixito said a week before the HOCO rally where they would
announce the winner.
After all his work with the posters, the day of the rally Felixito was nervous and excited
about knowing the winner.

When it was over, it was time to announce the senior HOCO court. Felixito was excited
and when the confetti went out with Felixito he looked surprised but he was happy.
Felixito was really excited and happy of being the HOCO king, all his effort worked.
Felixito said “I always knew I would win”.